Original signed screenprints: original works signed in original by Andy Warhol.
- Signed Soup: The unmistakable Campbell's Soup. Protagonists of screenprints and sculptures signed in original by the artist.
- Signed Marilyn: The iconic portraits of the diva Marilyn Monroe. Andy Warhol ironically signs them with "This is not by me".
- Signed Flowers: The four flowers of Hibiscus photographed by Patricia Caulfield in 1964. One of Andy Warhol's most appreciated screenprints.
- Signed Mao: Portrait of the communist leader Mao Tse-Tung who becomes with Warhol an icon of Pop Art.
- Ladies and Gentlemen Signed: Drag queen of New York clubs, protagonists of one of the most successful photographic projects of the artist. From the polaroid, Warhol adds the coloured sections that characterize these screenprints.