We are pleased to present
MARCO GLAVIANO: ICONS
19.06.2020 - 6.30 p.m.
Online exhibition in collaboration with LIEU.CITY
Our first 3D vernissage, so real that you'll never want to leave the house again
Marco Glaviano is one of the best known and most important photographers in the world.
In his long career, Glaviano has collaborated with the most renowned fashion magazines, and has captured the most important top models of the 80s and 90s such as Cindy Crawford, Paulina Porizkova, Claudia Schiffer and Eva Herzigova, creating myths and style icons that marked an era.
Marco Glaviano: ICONS traces the career of this extraordinary photographer through some of his most iconic shots, his Best Sellers, and a precious section of works never published before.
All the photographs in the exhibition are printed with the precious technique of Giclée printing; they are limited editions, signed and numbered in original by the photographer.
With Marco Glaviano we face our new challenge: to create a virtual exhibition that perfectly reflects reality and that allows to highlight every detail of the works, as if you were with us in the gallery.
This is why Deodato Arte has chosen to rely on LIEU.CITY technology, the most complete virtual system for contemporary art.
How does the virtual visit work? It's very simple!
- You can visit the exhibition both from mobile and from computer
- No need to download any application
- Drag the cursor to the right or left to direct yourself
- Click on the white rounds on the floor to move through the space
- By clicking on each work, you will open the product sheet complete with all the information about it
- For some works, Marco Glaviano has recorded a short audio guide that tells the behind-the-scenes story of the shots. By clicking on the (play) symbol you can listen to it